Share/Bookmark

Watch Ragini MMS VIdeo Download Movie Review

Written By Rana G on Saturday, May 14, 2011 | 6:04 PM


Ragini MMS is a gigantic, rubbery wad of badness
WATCH RAGINI MMS MOVIE ONLINE

Ragini MMS reportedly has explicit scenes


Tell us something about your background and how you landed up the title role in 'Ragini MMS'?
I am a pakka 'Mumbaikar' and done my graduation in Journalism. I was working for a magazine when an assistant director of the movie 'Paathshala' spotted me and asked me to go for the audition for the movie. That's how I landed up in acting career. When I heard about 'Ragini', I went for the auditions and then they selected me for the role. And, here I am.

Your first Bollywood movie premiere was attended by biggies like Amitabh Bachchan, Akshay Kumar Jeetendra. Got any compliments from them?
Unfortunately, I couldn't speak to them during the premiere as they left early. However, I heard that, they really liked the movie. I was overwhelmed with the response I got.

How your family and friends reacted to your bold scenes?
I have a very supportive family which always stood by me. After watching the movie, they all were so proud of me. One of my friend commented that though she knew me as 'Kainaz' for so many years, while watching the movie she only saw 'Ragini' on screen and not 'Kainaz'. That was a huge compliment for me.

Did it take a lot of persuasion from director Pavan and Ekta's end to make you do those scenes?
Not at all, before we started shooting we were briefed about those scenes. Though I won't say that I was comfortable shooting those intimate scenes, but with the help from our director Pavan and my co-star Raj I tried doing justice to them.

Many strange incidents were reported during the making of 'Ragini MMS'. Which one was most terrible according to you?
While returning to Mumbai, Raj met with an accident. His car was totally crushed. That really scary for me.

How is Ekta Kapoor as a producer?
Though Ekta has this rough and tough image in media, actually she is totally opposite. She is a complete softie at heart. She made me and Raj comfortable and at ease during the shoot. Ekta also made sure that we were part of all the promotional activities for 'Ragini'. She even has gone to the extent of going on a TV show like 'CID' to promote the movie. This shows that how passionate and dedicated she is towards her movies.



How are you handling the sudden media attention?
I t's truly awesome. The amount of messages I have received after the premiere is unbelievable. I feel humble with all the positive reviews and compliments.
Share this article :

Random Post

Popular Posts

Comment

Recent Post

nn

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Current Videos - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger