Baltimore Ravens safety Ed Reed had two interceptions in their playoffs clinching victory over the Cleveland Browns on Sunday. Ed Reed was sitting on the sideline with his winter coat on next to a space heater.
After the second interception, Reed's jacket caught fire on the sideline. The 32-year-old quickly took his jacket off and according to WNST in Baltimore, Reed said his jacket caught fire because he was sitting "too close to the heater." Scroll down to watch the video.
Catches fire Ravens win over Browns video best part is that the Ravens won the game 20-10. Reed managed to throw the smoking coat off and walk away with a smile on his face.